Saturday, January 2, 2010

BIG M-I-S-T-A-K-E

I am officially addicted...

As if I were pregnant...the cravings are just like it I promise!

I am addicted to Dr. Pepper!

Not just one can or bottle...No. The HUGE ones that you get at Sonic...the Route 44s. This is not good on so many levels.

#1) I am breastfeeding...I'm sorry Baby Girl. I drank caffeine all through my pregnancy so she is used to caffeine...but TODAY I had about 5 servings of Dr. Pepper in less than 5 hours. So WHO is WIDE EYED right now (besides me)? Yep! My almost 6 week old little girl :( Way to go Mom! Don't judge me.

#2) All that caffeine is horrible for you! Plus all that sugar and all those calories!

#3) Route 44s at Sonic aint cheap. Okay...the Happy Hour prices are good, but what am I supposed to do when I'm craving one before 2pm?

#4) Who wants to be addicted to anything?!

SO...here we are...wide awake, not tired at all. I've worked so hard at getting her on a good sleeping schedule and I've gone and ruined it. Again...way to go Mom!

1 comments:

This Texas Momma said...

I love the layout friend! And don't worry about the DP addiction... we've had that problem a long time now, and eventually your system just gets used to it and you're not so wide eyed anymore. ;)