Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It appears I have been gone a while...

So it's been quite a while since I've been on here. Honestly, I never felt like anybody read my blogs so I kinda gave up. But, after watching Julie & Julia and learning that my friend Lindsey became a blogger AND having a baby....I've been re-inspired.

So...from my last post til now, we moved into our house, got pregnant and had a baby :) I really should've started back to blogging when I got preggers, but Oh well!! I will still post some pics...and another reason posting on this is so annoying...its a pain b/c it posts pics backwards and makes it extremely difficult to edit and rearrange them. So you're going to get really out-of-order pictures...Sorry.

It's late and I'll get better at this...just not tonight ;)

10 weeks


Delivery Day!!!! FAT FACE

15 weeks

16 weeks




1 comments:

Kristi said...

yea!! so glad u r back!! we will have to get together suer soon!! love ya girl :) and sweet little riley