Sunday, April 27, 2008

Core Chiropractic is so good to us :)

So I work for Core Chiropractic and Physical Therapy and have for about 2 1/2 years now. We have 4 offices in Coppell, Flower Mound, Las Colinas and Keller. I just have to say...I love my job. We have 6 chiropractors,  and 2 of which started the practice about 12 years ago. It all started with Dr. Ward and Dr. Schnappauf. As long as I have worked here they been nothing but good to us. All of the chiropractors who work here are amazingly smart men and are so good at their passion. About twice a year they take us out for an amazing meal to say "Thank You". We go to either Pappas Steakhouse or Nick and Sams in Dallas. This last Wednesday we went to Nick and Sams and it was so wonderful!! Here's just a few pics :)Molly and Peter Abrigg. Molly is the Office Manager at our Keller office. How cute are they?My hubby and I :-)Dr. Nimphius takin on that massive steak! Look at that!This is me and Randee (Dr. Ward's wife). She is a chiropractor as well and does acupuncture too in Denton. She is super sweet!Dr. Griffeth takin on some chocolate cake...It was soooo good!

3 comments:

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Wow, this restaurant knows nothing of portion control. That food looks amazing though and you look so HOT!!!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I have something black in my teeth.

The Faris Fam said...

Ha ha! Molly...I didn't even notice until you pointed it out. Plus...you have to click on the pic to enlarge it HUGE to even see it! You dork.